2018 m. spalio 23 d., antradienis

allthebeautifuthings shop

The journey of allthebeautifulthings began 12 years ago when I started writing my blog. Elze, my daughter, came up with the name which was perfect - reflecting everything I’m so in love with; From old books, vintage family memorabilia, embroidered pillows and my lovely cats comfortably tucked into a blanket. All modest yet important details that create memories and makes us happy. I enjoy finding beauty in simplicity. In places where we are, wherever it’s at home, in the countryside, at sunset or dawn, watching the seasons change or snowflakes fall outside a window. Two and a half years ago, these snapshots moved to Instagram and we were so excited to see the first followers on our page. First 100, 1000, 5000… And now, on the occasion of 100K followers, we believe there is no better time to introduce our new project - our shop allthebeautifullinen , where you can find some of the precious items for you and your home, to keep and treasure forever. All of the items are made from natural Lithuanian linen and hand embroidered by me (Loreta), with delicate care and love. Family is the most important thing to us and we decided to work together as one - me Loreta, my beautiful daughters Elzė and Unė, as well as my wonderful granddaughter North. We proudly invite you to follow our feed for news and giveaways which we will be announcing very soon! Thank you everyone! Truly yours, Loreta, Elze, Une and North ♥

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Our etsy shop allthebeautifullininen

17 komentarų:

mamasmercantile rašė...

Congratulations on opening your shop will pop over and take a look now.

pelinpembesi rašė...

come back your blog!
Congratulations on opening your shop :)

J.J rašė...

Ого! 12 лет! Поздравляю!!!
Желаю еще таких же интересных, красочных и безмерно творческих новых 12 лет :)

я очень рада,что у меня есть ваши открытки - дорожу сильно-сильно таким сокровищем!

Dovilė rašė...

sveikinu:)

Babaannemintakvimciği rašė...

Hello I am a new blogger from a TURKEY... I’ll be so happy if you visit my blog and follow me...I am sending you all my best wishes..

HWIT BLOGG rašė...

Congratulations to the shop! Must be the most beautiful shop in the world :)
Warm hug from Titti

Manolo Boneta rašė...

Very interested in your pictures

Anonimiškas rašė...

The linens are very precious and truly reflect your style. Thank you...I am so glad that you have kept this blog open even though pursuing other internet outlets with overwhelming success.

Ahmad Muchlis rašė...

Good Inspiration from me seller Kursi Tamu Ikan Jati

Dr Purva Pius rašė...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

Ashly Jimi rašė...

REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER DR JUMBA
wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +19085174108 Or His Website: https://drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com ;

 I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor Jumba for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 6 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lot about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for I was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Jumba now, his email is wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +19085174108 Or His Website: https://drjumbaspellhome.wordpress. com/         ;

Sarah Alfred rašė...

I've gotten back with my ex boyfriend with the help of Dr.jumba, the best spell caster online and I highly recommend Dr.jumba to anyone in need of help!.. I want to testify of how i got back my boyfriend after he breakup with me, we have been together for 3 years, recently i found out my boyfriend was having an affair with another Girl, when i confronted him, it led to quarrels and he finally broke up with me, i tried all i could to get him back but all to no avail until i saw a post in a relationship forum about a spell caster who helps people get back their lost love through Love spell, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this spell caster via his email, and he told me what to do and i did it, Then he did a Love spell for me. 28 hours later, my boyfriend really called me and told me that he misses me so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me. Then from that day, our relationship was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to DR.Jumba. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the Internet that Dr.Jumba real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com or wiccalovespelltools@yahoo.com, you can also call him or add him on WhatsApp: +19085174108 check out his website : drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com

Anonymous rašė...

DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS
It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called dr emu, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of dr emu, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

Dr Emu can also help you fix this issues

(1)Ex back.
(2)Herbal cure & Spiritual healing.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)Pregnancy spell.
(5)Win a court case.

Contact him on email Emutemple@gmail.com
What’s app +2347012841542
Website Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/
Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

Michael DeBruin rašė...

My wish right now is that God should continue to bless Dr Emu for his good works towards the life of those people who are heart broken. My name is Michael DeBruin and I am from the USA, it's been a while since my lover's attitude changed from being the caring type she has been to me, but later turned out not to be caring at all. But not long, I later discovered that my lover was having an affair with someone else. and also she told me she doesn't need me after all we pass through then a friend told me about a spell caster. that with the spell I will get back my woman, I took his cell number then called him and also what's-app him which he reply to me and I did some sacrifices to the spell man and he bought the items for me which he used for the sacrifices and later called me that before 48 hours my love will come back to me and now we are more in love with each other than ever. you can reach him on WhatsApp +2347012841542 or reach him via mail ; emutemple@gmail.com , my lover returned back and broke up with the other guy she was having a relationship with... Thank you Dr Emu.

Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

Christy Lyndon rašė...

I am so happy this day because a miracle just happened to me, I never expected to be with my boyfriend anymore but thanks to DR ELLEN a powerful spell-caster who made it possible. I was searching online on the 29th on December 2021 to see how I could restore my love life and I came across many testimonies about DR ELLEN. I reach out to her and I'm grateful for her help now my boyfriend is back with me. Thank you DR ELLEN I will continue to testify for you.you can trust DR ELLEN to solve your problems% 100 with honesty contact email: ellenspellcaster@gmail.com

Whatsapp: +2349074881619

Amanda Dean rašė...


In one notable case, a victim of a hacked cryptocurrency exchange turned to Allegiant Pro Hacker for help. Despite the complex nature of the incident, the team at Allegiant Pro Hacker diligently investigated the blockchain, tracing the stolen bitcoins to various wallets. Through their meticulous efforts, they were able to recover a significant portion of the stolen funds, providing the client with a glimmer of hope in an otherwise devastating situation. For many cryptocurrency enthusiasts, the nightmare of forgetting wallet passwords or losing access to private keys is all too real. In a heartening example, Allegiant Pro Hacker was able to help a client regain access to their forgotten wallet, unlocking a substantial amount of misplaced bitcoins. With their expertise in wallet recovery techniques and dedication to delivering results, Allegiant Pro Hacker demonstrated their ability to turn lost hopes into found fortunes. When bitcoins are stolen, it may seem like a lost cause. However, Allegiant Pro Hacker has proven time and again that it's never too late to recover stolen funds. In a recent case, a victim of cryptocurrency theft approached them in despair. Through their advanced tracking methods and relentless pursuit, the team managed to trace the stolen bitcoins to multiple addresses, eventually leading to the identification and apprehension of the cybercriminal . This success story highlights Allegiant Pro Hacker commitment to justice and their ability to recover even the most seemingly irretrievable funds reach out to Allegiant Pro Hacker for assistance on Email: allegiantprohacker@proton.me Telegram at +1-562-553-9611

Elvis Dody rašė...

I'm sure I am not the only one who knows the most reliable Recovery Agency. I see a lot of recommendations online and it’s already obvious there are bad eggs online who will only add to your mystery. The best thing that happened to me this month is coming across a reliable Recovery Agency. Geo Coordinates Hacker, a professional hacker and private investigator. I had invested $97,000 into a cryptocurrency platform that turned out to be a scam and I had no idea how to get back my money until someone recommended me to Geo Coordinates Hacker. I contacted them, and they were able to recover everything from these scammers without breaking a sweat. I’m truly grateful and I’m sharing this out there with everyone. You might have been involved in a romance scam, or fake cryptocurrency investment, and you wish to get back your money, then you need to contact Geo Coordinates Hacker too. Don’t let anyone get away with your hard-earned money. This is their Email Address: (geocoordinateshacker@proton.me.)
(geovcoordinateshacker@gmail.com)